Saturday, March 8, 2014

Its 7am on a Saturday and I'm responding to Twitter

All the good things.  Imagine Me has taken over as primary in my life, and I absolutely love it!  Working from home lets Chris and I spend time together while working crazy hours.  We recently relocated to a townhouse and set up an in-home studio space.  We live our work so its perfect!


I've always been a firm believer in a 'small house is a happy home.'  The open floor plan fits perfectly with our transparent lifestyle.  When friends and family come over they see our life as it is.  In case you were wondering, the kitties love it.  There are huge windows, trees filled with birdies, and hardwood floors to run and slide on. 

Now that we're all set up and things are moving smoothly, watch for more updates! :D Wife of an indie dev, its all in the Life of Buckets.
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment