Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's a good day!

Today is a good day!  I've been working on the problem set for the RubyMonk Primer.  Now this might not seem like such a big deal to you, but I have been working on refactoring my solution before I hit 'Run.'  After I get a working solution, I've found it helpful to see the author's solution for two reasons i) it's usually better than mine, and ii) it's usually done in less words.  Something happened just a minute ago that took me by surprise.  I had the exact same solution as the author!!  *happy girl*  Not only does that boost my confidence and exemplify my understanding of the methods available, it means I'm beginning to think like a professional programmer! That is something to celebrate!  Here is the problem/solution:


0 comments:

Post a Comment