Saturday, October 26, 2013

There was never a good war...except CodeWars!

Hello friends!

Its been a crazy fall so far.  For those of you who don't know, I have been working with the indie game Imagine Me from KinifiGames and its launch for the Nintendo Wii U.  Paired with this launch, there will be a Mac, PC, and Linux version of the game.  I was originally part of the Kickstarter back in 2011 and it has been so much fun picking it up again.  If you are at all interested in finding out more, please visit the website or find us on Twitter.

codewars logo


As for the other projects, I'm elated to share with you my most recent passion - CodeWars.  Codewars is a compilation of code challenges for JavaScript, CoffeeScript, and Ruby.  You earn kyu (Japanese term used in modern martial arts and academic tests) by completing Kata (the detailed choreographed patterns of movements in martial arts).  The challenges are mainly community written - and pretty fantastic!  I absolutely love that I can use it daily to refresh myself on JavaScript and Ruby syntax. I definitely recommend the site.  Once you sign up, let me know what you think!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Looks neat! And I see that since you wrote this, they've added several more languages... including C#!

    ReplyDelete